Where can I find the participation forms?



You may have received a letter directing you to a website. If so, please go to the website listed in the letter and follow the prompts that will enable you to review the Claimant Education Materials and enroll online. You can request that an enrollment package be mailed to you by contacting the Garretson Resolution Group.